1. Prayer for knowledge. Eph. 1:17.
2. Prayer for power. Eph. 3:14.
3. Prayer of seven petitions. Col. 1:9-11.
4. Prayer for keen perception and fruits of righteousness in the believer. Phil. 1:9-11.
That Blessed Hope—Titus 2:13.
A happy hope because—
· Christ Himself is to return.
· The first Resurrection and the living changed.
· The redemption of the body.
· The believer to be rewarded.
· The earth to be blessed.
The Women of the Apocalypse
· Four of them—representing corporate bodies of people. Jezebel—The papal system.
· Woman clothed with the sun—Israel invested with fullness of governmental authority.
· Babylon—the great harlot—The future corrupt church after the Lord’s return for His own.
· Bride of the Lamb—The Church glorified in heaven.
Salvation from first to last. Titus 3:7
Reformation not salvation. Judges 17, 18
The revelation of the rapture. 1 Thess.4.