MIF 16:6 (Nov-Dec 1984)
Seven Marks of a Healthy, Spiritual Assembly
1. Where Christ as the only Saviour and Lord is the centre of the gathering (Matt. 18:20).
2. Where the Holy Spirit is the sole President and Guide (1 Corinthians 12:4).
3. Where God is worshipped in Spirit and in truth (John 4:23).
4. Where the Priesthood of all believers is acknowledged (1 Peter 2:5).
5. Where a vigorous Gospel testimony is maintained (1 Corinthians 1:18-25).
6. Where there is room for all the Word of God to be preached and practiced (2 Tim. 3:15-17).
7. Where the love of Christ and the power of the Spirit of God are manifested (Ephesians 3:14-21).