1. Before I came to Christ, like
2. But thank the Lord, He was ready to forgive – “ For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.” (Psalm 86:5)
3. Now like the Apostle Paul, I am ready to save sinners through the preaching of the Gospel - “So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at
4. I am also ready to speak and tell people what they need to hear and give the reason for the hope they see in me – “But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear.” (1 Peter 3:15)
5. …and ready to share with those in need - “that they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate…” (1 Tim. 6:15)
6. …and ready to serve fellow believers – “Behold, the third time I am ready to come to you; and I will not be burdensome to you: for I seek not yours, but you…” (2 Cor. 12:14)
7. ….and ready to suffer for the Lord’s sake – “for I am ready not to be bound only, but also to die at
8. ….and ready to see the Savior – “For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand” (2 Tim. 4:6)
The Lord was ready for our sake – we should be ready for His.
For those outside of Christ, He is ready to judge (1 Peter 4:5) – so why not come to Him today while it is still the day of salvation.
“Come; for all things are now ready…” Luke 14:17